Specialist Work Claims Solicitors
- Carrs Solicitors provide a personal service where a senior solicitor is always your main point of contact
- Carrs Solicitors recover on average 55.42% more compensation than is at first offered.
- 1 in 4 of the workplace injury claims that Carrs Solicitors win follow employers refusing to admit blame
- Carrs Solicitors act for clients on a No Win No Fee basis so there is nothing to pay if the claim is unsuccesful.
- We will visit both clients and witnesses wherever and whenever it is most convenient to them
- Carrs Solicitors arrange and fund medical or barristers appointments locally to the client
- Carrs Solicitors is an Association of Personal Injury Lawyers Accredited Practice
- Carrs Solicitors is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
For free advice about making a claim, call Carrs Solicitors today on 0800 587 0746. Home visits can be arranged within 24 hours. Alternatively you can e-mail us and a specialist solicitor will promptly return with a case assessment.
Why Choose Carrs Solicitors?
Carrs Solicitors is a dedicated workplace personal injury law firm. As specialists we aim to maximise your chances of winning. More generalised personal injury firms may not be best placed to get the best results
Although our offices are in Bolton, we handle compensation claims for clients across England and Wales. If you can't travel to see us, we are happy to come to you.
Managing Partner John Carr has over 20 years experience in employer's liability injury claims and has helped thousands of people claim compensation for accidents at work, occupational disability or industrial disease.
We pride ourselves on delivering a personal service to every single client. We know that it is stressful and upsetting to suffer an accident or injury which affects your ability to work. Our goal is to make sure that at every stage of your claim, you know that we are looking after your best interests and tirelessly working to obtain the maximum compensation available.
You will always have one senior solicitor who will personally handle every aspect of your personal injury claim and who will always be available to answer your questions.
You can reach us, 24 hours a day on 0800 587 0746.