Injury at work claims
Each year more than 160,000 work related injuries are recorded by employers. Many of these are due to failures on the part of the employer to take reasonable care for the safety of workers who could be entitled to claim compensation for the injuries they have suffered.
Carrs Solicitors have years of experience in claiming compensation for all kinds of workplace injury, and regularly win cases for those suffering from:
- Lifting and carrying injuries - Lifting carrying or manually handling excessively heavy loads or using incorrect lifting techniques or due to a lack of training or insufficient equipment can lead to straining injuries, hernias and ruptured ligaments.
- Back injuries – Back injuries are very common at work, and usually develop following heavy lifting or after a fall.
- Neck injuries - These injuries the sudden flexion and extension of the neck and can be caused by repetitive strain, or a sudden jolt caused by a trip or fall.
- Other serious injuries – This term includes serious injuries resulting in amputations, paralysis or head injury all of which will require long term care and support.
Making a work injury claim
Our solicitors will always push for the highest payout possible and we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive service – as well as legal representation, advice and assistance we offer support and guidance. We know just how negatively an injury can impact someone’s life, leaving them unable to work or support their family, so as well as injury compensation we can assist with:
- Advice on employment rights
- Benefit entitlement due to an incapacity for work
- Interim payments
- Company sick pay and private health policy claims
- Payments for expensive medical costs
- Assistance in seeking rehabilitation at the insurers expense
Contact Carrs Solicitors
To begin your claim with us call our team today. We act for clients throughout England and Wales and can be contacted on 0800 587 0746 during or out of office hours, or e-mail us leaving your contact details and one of our specialist solicitors will be in touch.
Home visits can be arranged on request.