Terms & Conditions
- By accessing this site you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All materials on this site are copyright and may not be reproduced or transmitted, copied or imitated for any commercial purposes without prior written consent from Carrs Solicitors Limited.
- The contents of this site are intended to provide general information and do not constitute legal advice and any specific legal advice should be sought from a qualified Solicitor.
- Carrs Solicitors Limited does not give any warranty express or implied in relation to the contents of this website and will not be liable for any damages whether direct or consequential arising from its use.
- The contents of this site do not constitute implied contractual terms. Consumer's rights are not affected.
- Links to this site are permitted subject to Carrs Solicitors Limited right to withdraw or withhold such consent at its absolute discretion.
- These Terms and the content and use of this site shall be construed in accordance with and governed by English Law.